Safety & Well-Being Plan
Your safety & well-being is important to us. We'd like to share what our plans are to ensure your safety and well-being if you are going to be onsite. The Eakin Student Recreation Center will be the primary location for the Southeast Collegiate Fitness Expo.
- Capacities are set for by the NC Governors Executive Order 204 specific guidelines for Health and Fitness Facilities and the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
- Indoor fitness facilities are limited to 75% of fire capacity with social distancing and masks.
- Outdoor fitness opportunities can be at 100% with social distancing and masks.
- Eakin Student Recreation Center
- Basketball courts are limited to 50 participants per court.
- Studios and movement spaces will be limited to 20 participants.
- Vinyl clings indicate where each participant will stand and are separated by a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- All participants will enter and exit through marked routes while maintaining 6 feet distance from one another.
- All participants will have their temperature checked upon entry. Those who exceed the set temperature will be given the opportunity to recheck after a 10 minute cooling down period.
- After checking in all participants will be given a purple wristband to indicate they have passed the temperature check and are a confirmed registered attendee.
Cleaning & Sanitation
- All FitExpo staff and attendees must adhere to all cleaning and sanitation guidelines as set forth by the CRW Re-Opening Plan.
- Sanitized equipment will be placed out prior to the start of class. Following the session, equipment will be cleaned and sanitized.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for attendees in each session of space.
- Participants will not share equipment during the session.
- No partner work will take place.
- Any snacks and food will be prepackaged.